Monday, December 14, 2009

A photography workshop this weekend

Am doing real good with the bucket list. Hope to add some more as I go along, it will not do to get it all done and lie down, waiting to die! :-D

Got a DSLR after 8 years of wanting one. Tried to take some pictures of son's 'graduation' from kindergarden to primary achool and could not even get it to focus right! This time, I can't blame the equipment. Have signed up for a photography workshop this weekend....since I barely know which end of a camera is to be pointed and which to be shot (yes, the effects of the point-and-shoot lingerrrrrrr), it will be good to get the basics straight. Hope it is not too much on concepts....I need just enough to be dangerous and lots of application knowledge to TRY to be any good.

Learned Pilates from a DVD and began to do it some days. Need consistency, as in all things. Finally, the stress in life is coming down - maybe now that memory will finally improve. I plan on trying very hard to keep stress levels down like this. Now, all I have to work on is the stress of keeping up on all my hobbies and accomplishing all my bucket lists! :-D

G'night!

No comments: